Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cameron's Christmas Photo Shoot

The week of Thanksgiving, I took Cameron to get his pictures taken for Christmas. He was either in a really good mood or really took to the photographer (or both), because he was super smiley in his pictures, as you'll see below.

A few people have already seen the pictures, and here are the comments we've received so far to prove Cameron's cuteness:

"When I look at these pictures, I can see that he may grow up to be a good looking guy. After these pictures, I think he could be a model." - Mike Graves, proud papa*

"Cameron is totally owning his inner fierceness in these frames." - Tyra Banks

"Cameron is so handsome. I think he just may be good looking enough to be a fireman." - Jane Graves, proud nammy

"That Cameron is so hot right now." - Mugatu (Will Ferrell's character in Zoolander)

"Cameron's so cute he could be a part-time model." - Bret and Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords

I, for one, think his pictures turned out adorable!







*This statement was not fictionalized in any way. These words actually came out of my husband's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment