Tuesday, November 15, 2011

School Pics

October 31 wasn't just Halloween for Cameron...it was also school picture day! While I think it's hilarious that an 18 to 24-month old class has school picture day, I also appreciate the person who thought of this. Anyways, we had no idea it was school picture day. Normally, I would have dressed Cameron in a cute little outfit, but instead, I had asked Mike to dress him up in a Halloween-appropriate shirt with bats all over it. Regardless, the little man looks adorable. I thought I would share the four different poses we have to choose from:

I especially love Pose 4. His expression is so hilarious! Every time I look at that picture, I laugh out loud. I love how his little hands are carefully positioned on his knees. This is what I imagine is going through his head:

Pose 1: Okay, I'll smile once. This isn't too bad.

Pose 2: (gritting teeth with half-smile) Hmm, how much longer do I have to sit on this stupid stump?!?

Pose 3: Now I'm pissed.

Pose 4: Oh, I see that cougar from the five-year-old class. (puts on Mr. Suave face) Hey cutie, come on over here. I may be almost two, but it's a very mature two.


The blue bat shirt is alright. Mike was going through a phase where he would try to shock me with Cameron's extreme mismatched outfits when I picked him up from daycare, so at least it wasn't school picture day on this day:

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on pose 4. Too funny. And you cracked me up with your comment about the outfit in the last picture. Haha! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete