Monday, October 18, 2010

Haircut #2

Considering how tramautic Haircut #1 was, I was a little nervous going into Haircut #2. But it needed to be done. Poor Cameron's hair was so long he had to lift up his head to be able to see past his bangs!

This time, the experience was much, much better. I told the stylist that the last person cut it WAY too short, and that I wanted to keep it long on top and around the sides. She also blended the back by putting an end to the baby mullet that was growing in. The verdict - I'm happy with it! It actually pretty much looks the same as it did earlier today...just shorter and out of his eyes.

By the way, the stylist also sold me on some product for Cameron's hair to make it more texturized and to faux hawk it. I can't believe Cameron has his own hair product, and Mike is counting down the days until they can share one big tub o' yellow, maximum-hold gel together.

Anyways, here's the Before pic. For some reason, this picture looks Photoshopped to me. But it's not been doctored in any way, I promise.


And the After pic:


And here a few pictures of me experimenting with his new hair cut.

Trying the Justin Bieber look.


This reminds me of something from the 1950s.


Not a good look for Cam. And is it just me, or does his hair look like Billie Joe Armstrong's from Green Day?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment