Thursday, November 12, 2009

Picture me making that cute little baby sign for more

To be honest, after reading the chronicle o' diabetes I was kind of left wanting. There are so many holes that I have to fill with my imagination. For example, what happened between 8 a.m. and 8:10 a.m.? One can only wonder. And only one visual aide? It would have been nice to get some action shots of you in the chair while they drew blood. Or if that's not allowed, at least an artistic rendition of the scene. Finally, I think some segments from others perspectives would have really added to the piece and served to make it more objective. Maybe you could have interviewed the nurses to see if they thought you were really the fearless blood warrior you portrayed yourself to be. Or if you wanted to get a little creative, you could have written about the experience from Stryker's point of view. The only thing I know about Stryker's experience is he gets really excited when Andre Agassi talks about meth. Actually, that scares me a little.

Also, I have a bone to pick with our readers. Why do you all want to maim our child? There is only one reader of this blog who wants our child's penis to remain intact. Only one individual out of the whole lot of you who thinks that the way God made the penis is beautiful and needs to be cherished. I would like to commend that person for going against the crowd and standing up for what they believe in. Please come forward and be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment