Monday, July 12, 2010

Humans be barking up the wrong tree

Reilly Dog is back, with some truth to speak. I have had my good name dragged through the mud, while this little "angel" literally throws up in my face. I have been falsely accused of assassination attempts, all the while I'm the one being punched in the snout by tiny fists of fury. Until now, I have endured these injustices in silence. I will be muzzled no longer. For things have gone too far - Cameron is trying to kill ME. I know, I know you think that I'm being overly dramatic. You're asking yourself, "he's just a baby how could he hurt anyone?" Plus as readers of this blog you are no doubt under the influence of that filthy propaganda campaign of pictures portraying an innocent, cute, somewhat obese, miniature-human. Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. That boy is a born killer. Don't believe me? Well, I too have some photography to display. Allow me to present something I like to call Kamikaze Attack One:

Behold the look of murder in that ninjas' eyes. The blood lust on his face sets a tremor down my spine. And yes, the very sharp point of that American Flag is being aimed directly at my right pupil. Yet the parentals sat by and did nothing. They are so enamored with their little Bambino that they believed it was an "accident." Oh no, don't be fooled, this was a stealth attack in broad daylight. He came at me under the guise of American pride and faulty balance. But, his evil intent is clear. My life was spared that day, but I might not be so lucky in the future. I need your help people. Somebody please rescue me or at least write to Sarah McLachlan and tell her of my story; she'll know what to do. And if I happen to disappear before you can get to me, I hope that this post has at least cleared my name. I want to be remembered as the kind, lovable companion I have always been, not the violent, plotting creature that has been portrayed on this blog. I may have a biting wit, but I am not a biter. Cameron is the one that must be stopped. I must go now, before he awakes and catches me blogging.... Reilly Dog Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment