Monday, July 27, 2009

Sweet Reilly Boy

Many of you have expressed concern about Reilly's previous post. I am writing to allay all of your fears - last weekend, Reilly was introduced to 2-week-old Baby Jack and 4-month-old Baby Haley, and I'm pleased to report that all went well. Not to say that he wasn't extremely curious about these miniature people - every time either of them made a noise, he stared at them with a quizzical look. Mike and I think he was trying to figure out exactly what they were - definitely not a dog, and yet too small to be a human? But don't worry, no psychological Jihad ensued. However, germ warfare is another story...as evidenced by him trying to put his snout in Jack and Haley's faces multiple times. In all seriousness, Reilly was very gentle and I'm not too worried about him with G-Baby. In fact, we babysat Haley one night last week, and Reilly kept going into our room to check on her as she slept. But you didn't hear that from me...I'm sure he won't like to hear how I'm ruining his tough dog image.

No comments:

Post a Comment