Thursday, August 6, 2009

182 Days and Counting...

It's official...the second trimester has begun. As of today, I'm 14 weeks. According to BabyCenter.com, G-Baby is now the size of a lemon. Here's a shout-out to Lacy O. for referring me to BabyCenter.com!

Also, my blood and urine results from my last doctor's appointment came in: my blood type is O+; I don't have anemia, syphilis or HIV; and I'm immune to rubella. All is well! My 14-week appointment is next Wednesday, August 12.

By the way, here's a teaser for a new feature to be added next week: Bump Watch '09. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What you gon' do with all that bump?
    All that bump inside your belly band?
    I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off my bump.
    My bump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump,
    My bump, my bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump.

    Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative

    ReplyDelete