Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Behavioral Modification

I see that the people have voted against spanking. I wonder how they would feel to find out that other individuals in this house have been subjected to painful blasts of electrical current when they do not conform? Is this as shocking to you as it is to me? Of course not, since I'm the one being sent to the electric chair every time I make a mistake. To error as a human is a pithy saying; to error as a dog is 200 volts to the brain.

In the name of justice, I ask that the human child be reared in the same manner as I. If it's okay to put that lightning collar around my neck, I'm assuming the new baby will be tortured accordingly. And if my feeble human masters are too soft to train the baby, I will be happy to help them out. Put the button under my paw and see what happens. I will light that baby up!

Reilly Dog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment