Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Mrs. Kempf

I hear you love the "Bloody Show". I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read this blog and support our offspring. If you ever want some reliable fantasy football advice, I mean from somebody who has actually won your husband's fantasy football league, please don't hesitate to ask. This is the greatest gift I have to give. I also encourage you to join in on the prenatal festivities by commenting on the blog any time you want. Your mothering expertise and taste in humor is valued and welcomed. I await that magical moment when we meet face to face.

Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I have truly enjoyed reading your family's(especially Reilly's) blog and want to say congrats on a boy! They are quite fun. Also, I trust your advice about fantasy football, but I am sure questions will not be forthcoming. I try to ignore the existence of such a thing. (of course, I have tried to ignore the existence of Kevin on occasion and that doesn't seem to change anything.) Enjoy this time and keep sharing your hilarious stories!

    ReplyDelete