Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not Miss Piggy After All

I'm sure most of you readers read this title and thought this was a reference to one of my earlier posts where I shared that Mike told me I was "packing on the lbs." However, this post is strictly health-related - I would like to confirm that I do NOT have H1N1 after all! I stayed home from work yesterday with fever, an upset stomach, and fatigue. Mike came home and said a co-worker had the same symptoms and was diagnosed with H1N1. So to be on the safe side, I stayed home from work again today and went to the doctor. After a very unpleasant nasal swab, the test results came back negative. The doctor also thought my symptoms are not flu-related, so hopefully this little bug I have will go away so that G-Baby and I can feel better soon!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better Mindy!!! I'm sure The Hills and The Ruins will do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete