Sunday, April 18, 2010

The People Have Spoken

According to the results of the last poll, 7/8 of you don't think it's too late to send out Cameron's birth announcements. I was hoping to have sent them out much earlier than now, but the whole process took much longer than I anticipated. First, I waited until Cameron was four-weeks-old to take professional newborn portraits. Then it took a week before I could even select which photos I wanted to order. Then it took another two weeks before I got the CD of images, and then another week to order and receive the birth announcements. Anyways, I got them all addressed this weekend and they are going in the mail tomorrow!

By the way, the one person who voted that it was too late to send out birth announcements was my husband the miser...

Here are Cam's newborn portraits:




1 comment:

  1. I think picture #3 in this post looks even MORE like the zoolander face! Haha!

    ReplyDelete