Thursday, April 22, 2010

Smile and the World Smiles With You

In the last couple of weeks, Cameron has become very smiley. Every night for the last week, he has smiled at me during our middle-of-the-night feedings. I go to pick him up from his crib, and he's smiling. I look down at him as I change his diaper, and he's smiling. Even when he's eating, he's smiling. This morning, he sleepily smiled at me with his pacifier in as he fell asleep. Whenever he flashes that gummy grin at me, I find that I can't help but smile too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally know what you mean! I sometimes feel, though, that he's smiling at me because he knows I was enjoying my sleep and he just ruined it. But even when tired and grumpy, that little smile can make me smile back and change my mood. So fun!

    ReplyDelete