Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yesterday Was a Good Day

Two important milestones occurred yesterday for both Cameron and me:

1) I discovered that my old pre-pregnancy jeans still fit! Hip hip hooray! I can still stand to lose at least five pounds and I have a bit of a muffin top going on, but I can finally kiss those maternity pants goodbye!

2) When I checked on Cameron last night, I was happy to see that he was sleeping with his head turned to the left. Up until now, Cameron has always favored turning his head to the right, so I was quite glad to see the kid's an ambi-turner and may avoid wearing a helmet. Speaking of ambi-turners, I am wondering if Cam looks more like Zoolander than Elvis? Voice your opinion and vote in the poll to the left.

Our little Zoolander doing his best Magnum impression:

The real Zoolander:

No comments:

Post a Comment