Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Up in the Air

At the end of the month, we will be flying to SoCal for Mike's mom's retirement party, which means Cameron is going on his first flight! We have a direct, three-hour flight from Austin to LAX on Southwest, and then when we return we have another direct flight from Long Beach to Austin on Jet Blue.

To all the weary and child-toting travelers, I'd like to know if you have any good traveling tips for Mike and me? What should we bring for the airport? What should we bring for the flight? What should we check in at baggage and what should we keep with us for the airport or flight? Is there anything to know about traveling on Southwest or Jet Blue? I look forward to reading all your advice!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cameron's first sojourn in the air will go smoothly. I'm also hoping that Cameron hasn't inherited his father's fear of flying or then I will have TWO babies on my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment