Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Veil of Silence is Broken

For those of you who are paying attention, my last blog entry was February 8. I've copied and pasted the last sentence of that posting word for word: "A more detailed birth story will be coming soon, once I catch up on some sleep." Emphasis added, as "once" is the operative word in this sentence. All of you experienced parents out there must have read this and thought to yourself, "Ha ha (condescending laughter)! Mindy's naivete is so cute...little does she know she will never catch up on sleep in the near future!"

Well, this is definitely true. I've learned that I won't be catching up on sleep anytime soon, but I'm learning how to function on less sleep. Cameron will sleep anywhere between four to five hours at night and we're developing a routine during the day, which means that I'm slowly getting things done around the house. I've been meaning to blog for a long time now, so don't think I've forgotten you, dear readers.

As for the promised birth account, I will post that sometime soon. It's not like there's a huge demand for all the details, but I would like to have it recorded in the blogosphere for posterity's sake. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment