Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Happens When Mommy's Away...

Today I went out for a pedicure while Mike stayed home with Cameron. When I came home, I immediately noticed that Cameron was wearing a different outfit than when I left. Apparently, there was "a situation" while I was gone. (Warning to those with queasy stomachs.)


As you can see, Cameron threw up all over himself, so Mike took him into the bathroom to wash him off. He was about to put him into the bathtub when Cameron then peed all over the bath rug. After expelling various bodily fluids, Cam was exhausted and was sleeping peacefully in Mike's arms when I got home. Meanwhile, there was some smelly laundry waiting in the washing machine...

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that these kinds of things only happen when daddy is on duty? Our children would never think of acting this way in front of mom. :0) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete