Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Achtung Baby

Mike, G-Baby, and I went to see U2 at the new Cowboys Stadium on Monday night. Needless to say, it being a rock concert in a huge arena of 100,000+ people, it was LOUD. I definitely felt G-Baby kick, which made two things come to mind almost immediately: "Hmm, I wonder if that means G-Baby likes U2 or dislikes U2?" Which then led to the second thought, "Oh, I hope this isn't too loud for the baby!" I felt a little worried/guilty because all the pregnancy books say that the baby is at the stage where he can hear things outside of the womb and he can even start to recognize voices. Well, I guess it's not the worst thing in the world if G-Baby comes out of the womb recognizing Bono's voice!

This also made me remember that when we saw Jason Mraz in September, I'm pretty sure I felt G-Baby move then, although I didn't know it at the time. So maybe instead of Stryker Eugene Graves, we should consider something more meaningful or sentimental like Bono Mraz Graves.

Speaking of names, there's still no news on the name front - Mike and I still haven't found a name that both of us can agree on, and none of the Graves males have filed paperwork to legally change their names to Stryker...yet.

Belly pic for Week #23:


Tomorrow night is our last childbirth class! We'll be sure to post afterwards all that we've learned during this three-week class. I'm sure you're all looking forward to that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kate moved a ton during concerts and movie theater movies. It really added another dimension to the experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Mamacita. I've missed your insight.

    ReplyDelete