Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slander

Taylor who? Allow me to portray the truth regarding this conversation.

Mike enters the room and turns down the volume on the Pantera blaring in his head phones. Mike looks at Mindy. Mindy fakes a smile so he can't see.

Mindy: "Would you like to go see Taylor Swift?"

Mike: "No."

Mindy: "Taylor Swift is what I want and what I need. And everything that we should be."

Mike: "Is she beautiful, that girl you talk about?"

Mindy: "Yeah, and she has everything that we have to live without."

Together we sing: "She's the reason for the tear drops on our guitar. The only thing that keeps us wishing on a wishing star."

And a night of sing-alongs and merriment began. The end.

Okay, I'll shout it from the rooftops. Taylor Swift is a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air combined. It sounds like Mindy won't be able to make the concert, so guess who has an extra ticket? Who's with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment