Saturday, February 6, 2010

Labor has begun...

I promised my readers some live blogging from the hospital and I have delivered (no pun intended; well that's not true). I don't know how long I'll keep this up, but since mother seems in pretty good spirits right now, I thought I'd take a minute to share these very intimate family moments with the cyber world at large. The waters have been broken. But, unless my wife is a total labor warrior and completely unfazed by pain, the contractions are still mild. Mindy is catching some shut eye right now in preparation for the long day ahead. Maybe the next post you read on this blog will be written by a new parent. Or maybe the next post you read will be written by a devious parent-to-be while another parent-to-be writhes in pain in the midst of a totally gnarly contraction. You'll have to stay tuned to find out. Wish us luck everyone (be aware that I use the us there very loosely and mean mostly Mindy). Here's to a healthy and relatively easy labor!

Goodnight for now,
Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment