Saturday, February 27, 2010

Three weeks old today

It's three thirty in the afternoon and every other living organism in the house (at least that I am aware of) is asleep. As I type this, I am literally barricaded onto the couch by a sea of miniature furniture/electronics devices. Nobody, besides Reilly, has stepped out doors today. Someone in the house had a fecal explosion this morning that oozed out of the diaper and then soaked through a onesie, towel, sheet, and mattress cover. While the diaper was being changed, that same person spit up and peed on me simultaneously. However, I refuse to admit that my life has changed in the slightest. Mindy and I have been Saturdaying like this for quite some time now.

1 comment:

  1. We all know you've been cleaning your explosive pants for years now. Also, I just want to lodge an official readership complaint. I've noticed that in the week Kevin has been alive, he's had 10 times the amount of photos posted as Cam. Now Mike I know you have taken over keeping the world abreast of the goings on at the Graves' while Mindy takes care of Cam, but come on. We demand more pics. If this were the photo olympics, Dan would get the Gold and you'd be DNF.

    ReplyDelete